Thursday, April 11, 2013

Home remedies for brighter skin :)

Okay, so my friend asked me how to whiten skin? Technically, I don't even have a fair skin. So, I googled it and found so many ways to be fairer and it doesn't cost that much :) I figured, well, why not share it to you guys out there who wants a fairer and brighter skins. Have a try.



  1. Lemon juice and honey in equal quantity and apply on the skin.
  2. Mix 1 spoon of milk powder, 1 spoon of lemon juice and 1 spoon of almond oil. Apply this concoction on your skin; leave it on for 15 minutes before washing off.
  3. Apply egg white on face twice a week. This is great for oily skins.
  4. Soak up almonds in the raw milk overnight, and grind it and apply to skin.


These are a few sites that might interest you :

So, basically, what you really need is lemon. :D

Oh, I stumbled upon this craft site. It's amazing. Do have a look :



Till then.,
love Nurain.

1 comment:

allyarifff said...

cemana nak dapat almond oil tu? :(