Thursday, July 26, 2012

UniMap

Hey and good morning/afternoon/evening/night/midnight to you :)
So, dah lama dh masuk bulan Ramadhan ni. Nak cakap selamat berpuasa. hihi.
Anywho, puasa pun puasa jugak, ni nk ckp pasal UPU. HAHA. Aku dapat tawaran dari UniMap *Universiti Mak ang, panehnyaa!!* haha. sorry, Fahmi Dom kata Perlis tu panas. :D
So yeah, I'm living in Ipoh and going to Perlis or more specifically, Pauh is really going to be tough. All that I know, I have like 2 person that I know going to UniMap and the rest is all the strangers I can get. Bukan senang nk cari kawan ni. Haishhh, tapi nk buat macamana kan, lay low for a while couldn't hurt.

Sebenarnya aku bersyukur dapat kat Perlis. I need a place where I can breathe the merely untouched breeze. Abah kata tempat tu dekat hutan. haha. So , for me personally, aku tak kisah takde mall ke, ape ke kat sana, janji ade kedai murah, boleh makan, that's more than enough for me. Sometimes, I just need my time alone, you know. Orang kata, nnti tak rindu rumah ke? Well, rindu jugak but you can't go back and forth from Perlis to Perak everytime kan. I eventually manage to build a sense of ignorance to those feelings I have. I am not saying that I love being apart from the one I love, but sometimes, it's better this way. And you can't suppress yourself if what you want is not given to you. Things will work out one way or another. It's just a matter of believing yourself on what you can do.


I BELIEVE IN MY SELF
AND TO ALLAH I SURRENDER
FOR MY JOURNEY TO BE
SAFE



Love, Nurain

No comments: