Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday

It's Friday and it's shining bright! Last sem was okay for me. I had pretty much the fun I needed to stay logical :) But sometimes, I do felt alone. You know, friends aren't always the way you want them to be. Nevertheless, it's good to have them around. Though I complaint a lot, but at the end, they're going to be what you needed the most in this world. I'm not gonna start, because it's not going to end.

Anyways, SPM students are going to finish their SPM soon. Deq'a jgn fail Chemistry!! :D

Relationship on the other hand, going pretty well. Some ups and downs like the usual .

This sem, 2011/2012 is going to be a hard one. I'm not going to stand back and watch people getting good grades while I'm not.  Nevertheless, I'll try to enjoy life more. It's perculiar to see people actually notice me. I mean, hey, you ask why I'm like that, and not just you asking. Some of them were perculiar. Why would you bother? It's actually funny to see them somewhat stalking from far . Well it's not actually stalking, more to like wide range of hypethesis about me :) Thank you for noticing me guys. I feel relieve that I'm not that invisible on someone's eyes. I really thought I didn't exist. haha. So much drama! Tolong la Ain, haha. You are not legit to be notice anyways.

And for Ameer. Takziah sebab kau hilang best friend kau akibat denggi.
Sedekahkan Al-Fatihah buat kawan Ameer. Be strong Ameer! <3

So, I'm going to mee Izmed Fahmi today <3
I can't wait to get my chuck!! awww!
THE ENDD :D

No comments: