Sunday, August 25, 2013

New Semester ; Sem 3

Hey hi hello. :)
Semester 3 is just around the corner. I couldn't lie. I'm so excited to go back to UniMap. Probably cause the people there. I miss them so much! Lagipun kat rumah, rarely go out. So, kat Perlis nanti boleh lepak almost everyday! Lepak sampai muntah! xD Anyhow, my result for sem 2 was so not cool. I really hope this sem I can do better! I wish and hope so. Talking about sem 3, dengar cerita tak boleh pilih housemate. All are arranged accordingly. So, being me, freaking out just a little. Cause you know, I'm not much of a people person. I don't really talk that much to people I don't know. Besides, I suck at conversation. It just doesn't work for me. T.T . Siapalah untung sangat jadi roomate I nanti. Hey new roomie!! Selamat berkenalan ;)

Selamat tinggal Ipoh
Hello Perlis!

No comments: