Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Nurain Wahid :)


Hey hi and hello there. It has been 3 weeks since  I set foot at UniMap. Perasaan susah nk bayang. Kawan yg rapat takde, tapi kawan yang baru kenal ade lah. Kos yang aku amik, Sistem Engineering. Subject yang core, Science Engineering, Electric Circuit and lastly Mathematics Engineering. Sedih dan sayu sbb takde kawan rapat kat sini. My days feel empty and meaningless. Class pulak sikit je, balik bilik do nothing. Bosan gila!! I don’t know, maybe sebab baru lagi. Fahmi said that, but like, I couldn’t even think because I’m too sad. I could cry almost everyday!! Class pulak jauh dari college kediaman. It takes us like 40 minutes to go to class, naik bus Unimap. HOMAIGOOSHHH. Lama weh. Kalau gap class tu sikit, mmg tak balik bilik lah. I don’t think anything here could amuse me right now, EXCEPT IZMED FAHMI SHAHARUZZAMAN. Thank you so much for being there for me. I miss you so much. Words couldn’t explain what I feel right now.

23 September 2012 was my birthday. The first person to wish me was, definitely Izmed Fahmi Shaharuzzaman, then comes a text from Muhammad Amirul Fahmi bin Rosly. Lepas tu bbm Allya R sampai. Fathin Syahira Hamidi pun ade text and posted on my Facebook. Not to forget kawan RPS, Zuliana Zuhir and Nur Sabrina binti Nazri. Thanks so much for the wishes. SAYANG KORANG GILA BABESSS!! :DD

Apart from that, kawan kawan baru buat surprise. Belikan kek. First time ade org sambut aku macam ni. RASA TERHARU SANGAT SANGAT!! Terima kasih!!! :’)

Ah
AC
Mira
And para housemate dorang
JASAMU DIKENANG. hihi

Anywho, thanks for those who read my blog. TERHARU. *Faten Affendy* hihi. I didn’t think that anyone would read my blog, setakat lalu2 tu ade lah agaknya. I miss my friends.
I MISS FATIN,CHUCKY,TINIE,FAIE,FATEN,PENNY,DEQ’A,KAWAN PUNCAK ALAM!!! And I miss my hamsters, I hope they’re doing well at home. I’m sorry I couldn’t take you with me. :’( 

Love, Nurain Wahid <3 p="p">

1 comment:

FatenNabila :) said...

You're most welcome Ein and ofcoz, I miss you too! :')